Monday, May 26, 2008

Electrified

This song was inspired by a Vena Cava sticker, a book on dreams, and Bob Dylan's record "Desire," The Beach Boys "Endless Summer," some magnets on our fridge that formed the words "Hold her hand with soft desire and say "yes" - let's always make forever tonight" (this quote was influential in Tessa and I deciding to tour this summer) and some song titles off a Safari's record. I'm excited about this song it's most likely the lead track on our new record "Welcome To The Future."

Enjoy:

"last night I dreamed of nothing but I woke up with desire to change the world (to change the world) To live an endless summer to spend all of our nights out on the road"

i'm electrified you electrify me
i'm electrified, i'm electrified

"last night I dreamed of nothing but i woke up with desire to change the world (to change the world) to live a true adventure to live the the greatest story ever told"

i'm electrified you electrify me
i'm electrified, i'm electrified

And I will hold her hand with soft desire and say yes
and we will ways make forever tonight
and i will hold her hand with soft desire and say yes
and we'll press on till our dreams come into sight

i'm electrified you electrify me
i'm electrified, i'm electrified

"Last night I dreamed of nothing but I woke up with desire to change the world (to change the world)
And I will walk and not run unil the day is done
I will take a golden minute and sit down
YES I WILL LIVE IN SIDE THE CONTEXT OF THIS MOMENT
and dance like i'm the only fool around....

i'm electrified you electrify me
i'm electrified, i'm electrified

Chords: A E D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM , Blogger Vinton J Bayne said...

Such a beautiful song.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home